3rd Open SpeAC Workshop
June 22, 2005, EADS Astrium, Friedrichshafen, Germany
Main objective of the workshop is to present the results achieved in the MEDEA+/Ekompass project "Specification and Algorithm/Architecture MEDEA+Codesign for Highly Complex Applications in Automotive and Communication (SpeAC)". This meeting will provide the opportunity for information exchange in the system level design community and related MEDEA+ and Ekompass projects. Therefore, we especially invite all interested persons from related projects in system-level design and verification. This workshop is organized by the MEDEA+ project A508 SpeAC in cooperation with the German edacentrum. The SpeAC project is composed of a well-balanced consortium of 20 European partners comprising of large system manufactors (e.g. Bosch, EADS Astrium, Thales), semiconductor companies (Infineon, STMicroelectronics), major EDA companies (Cadence, Synopsys), R&D centres and European design houses.
- System-level design
- Platform-based design
- Architectural exploration
- Heterogeneous system specifications (SystemC, Matlab/Simulink, UML)
- Design methodologies for automotive and telecom applications
- Specification-oriented design and verification process
- Component-based design methodology for complex SoC
- Collaborative design of SoC
Registration deadline: June 20, 2005.