Neues von ECSEL und PENTA für neue Projekte
Die europäische Förderinitiative ECSEL hat vor wenigen Tagen den Multi-Annual Strategic Plan 2016 (MASP) sowie den daraus entwickelten Work Plan 2016 (WP) veröffentlicht, aus dem die ECSEL-Calls für 2016 (Veröffentlichung beider Calls am 15.3.16) hervorgehen. Auf dem ECSEL Brokerage Event am 26. und 27. Januar 2016 in Strasbourg sind weitere Informationen zu erwarten. Das edacentrum vertritt dort wie in den Vorjahren seine Mitglieder. Weiterhin hat AENEAS die Veröffentlichung des ersten PENTA-Calls bekannt gegeben. Deadline für die Project outline submission ist der 15. März 2016. Das edacentrum wird sich bei der Vorbereitung Ihrer Projekte für diese Ausschreibungen genauso engagieren wie zuvor bei der Erarbeitung grundlegender Strategien und Roadmaps. Sprechen Sie uns an! Details zu dieser Meldung finden Sie hier.
Auszüge aus den ECSEL und PENTA Calls:
ECSEL CALLS to be published on March 15, 2016
In 2016 ECSEL will launch two calls: a call for RIA, and a call for IA and a Lighthouse initiative. A total budget of 150 M€ is foreseen for these three calls. Other activities include: the launch of the projects selected for Call 2015, the first year monitoring of the Call 2014 and the management of the legacy projects launched under ENIAC and ARTEMIS. The communications activities of ECSEL JU in 2016 will continue in essentially the same modes as in 2015.
The budget is established in accordance with the provisions of the Council Regulation (EC) No 561/2014 of 06 May 2014 setting up the ECSEL Joint Undertaking. The budget includes the description of human and financial resources deployed by the ECSEL JU for the implementation of its programmes and plans in 2016 as well as estimates for 2017. The budget execution is a key performance indicator assuring the progress towards the ECSEL JU objectives.
The two 2016 ECSEL calls will be:
- A first call will be for Innovation Actions (RIA). It will be open to all topics of the MASP, as recommended by the RIAP. The EU expenditure estimate is 85 M€. The total public funding (EU plus national) is envisaged at 170 M€ corresponding to a total cost of approximately 425 M€. The estimated value of in-kind contribution to be made in the indirect action is 255 M€.
- A second call would be a call for proposals for Research and Innovation Actions (IA). It will be open to all topics of the MASP, as recommended by the RIAP. The EU expenditure estimate is 65 M€. The total public funding (EU plus national) is envisaged at 130 M€ corresponding to a total cost of approximately 260 M€. The estimated value of in-kind contribution to be made in the indirect action is 130 M€.
The two calls will be executed in parallel and have two phases: a Project Outline and a Full Project Proposal phase. The launch of the calls is foreseen for 15 March 2016. The PO phase will close on 24 May 2016 and the deadline for the FPP phase is 21 September 2016.
PENTA CALL 1 is now open
AENEAS is pleased to announce the first call by the new PENTA EUREKA cluster. The purpose of PENTA is to catalyse research, development and innovation in areas of micro- and nanoelectronics enabled systems and applications across the value chain - where there is shared high national and industrial interest.
The deadline for the submission of an project outline will be March 15, 2016 at 5 pm.
Full details available on www.penta-eureka.eu
The first call will focus on the strategic challenges in Automotive, Healthcare and Production. In all applications it is recognised that security, connectivity and energy efficiency are essential crosscutting contributors. It is also understood that semiconductor processes, equipment, materials and tools are instrumental in all domains. Projects not in the above defined priority areas may be considered, but only if pre-approved by the relevant Public Authorities that will be supporting such project.
- Project outline submission until March 15, 2016
- Feedback will be given until April 13, 2016
- Full proposal submission until June 6, 2016
- Feedback will be given until June 29, 2016
- Funding decision in the beginning of October
- Project start (for German partners) from January 1, 2017 on